YOUR SEARCH IS OVER for a one-of-a-kind, 4.97-acre mixed-use property that OFFERS IT ALL!!!
1 stop sign + 1 stop light to get onto I-75, centrally located between 4 entrances/exits to I-75 northbound or southbound
A place to build your dream home or hobby farm where you can enjoy farm animals, multiple pets or that large garden and plenty
– seasonally, over 300-ft of water access with property on both sides of the creek. Astonishingly peaceful and captivating
view of wildlife.
– Creek (Cowhouse Slough) connects to Hillsborough River --- wonderful 45-minute trip (float, drift paddle), from your
property to Hillsborough River, for canoe, kayak or small johnboat enthusiasts
OR, SUB-DIVIDE for at least 30 homes, or even more townhomes or apartment homes for student, intern and teacher housing,
given the proximity to USF.
– Currently zoned as AR-1 --- enough property for heliport, gun range, manufacturing, agricultural, dog kennel --- or rezoning
to proposed SMU-6 --- or rezoning to go commercial for offices.
– Corner acreage with 700-ft of road frontage!
– Dual 200 amp electric service, 250-ft well to deep water aquifer, possible city water & sewer 1,000-ft away if needed
Very nearby, plenty to offer Executives, Medical Personnel, Outdoor Enthusiasts, Aviation Enthusiasts, Sports Enthusiasts, Fitness
Buffs and Entertainment Seekers
ALL OF THIS WITHIN BOTH the I-75 and I-4 Corridors
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
This information must be verified by buyer or buyer's agent.